I'm trying to remove a private last mile node and I can't remove it because it's still assigned to a test. Is there a way to see what all tests are running from a specific node?
Answer by Adam B. ·
Here's how I found my answer.
1) Create an Interactive Chart.
2) Show filters at the top...
- Choose Product Type: Select only Private Last Mile
- Choose Status: Select both Active and Inactive.
3) Check all the Private Last Mile tests.
4) Select Filters:
5) Click on Population, select your node and update the chart.
Once the chart updates you will now see all the tests that are running on that node. You may have to go back a few months for inactive data to show but it will list all the tests that are assigned to that node.