Currently we are using AppMon 6.5 and we are using dynatrace SaaS.
We want to check the feasibility if dynatrace SaaS/Managed
1) Can retrieve String Values from JMX Metrics (Ex, Weblogic Health State)
2) Capture POST Request Body (JSON/XML) without creating any custom sensor for the specific method.
3) Compute two different JMX metrics value ( 1 JMX Value > 2 JMX Value or 1 JMX Value > (2 JMX Value *.80)
Point 1 & 3 are not possible currently with AppMon so we are trying to see if dynatrace SaaS and Managed can support.
Answer by SAKTHIRAAM K. ·
Thanks for your quick response.
1) Yes, We do know all the possible values that we can get as a response from the respective Mbean but they contain special characters (Underscore "_"). Will the statetimeseries value type help here ?
Example : Health state value from Weblogic - https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E68505_01/wls/WLAPI/web...
2) This is how we capture currently now in appMon by creating a custom sensor on the method argument or return value. So do we have any enhancement planned for dynatrace SaaS/Managed. As you can see from the AppMon forum this enhancement is outstanding for long time.
3) Thanks for the response.