cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not select any management zone when create a problem alerting profile

hz974
Visitor

when i try to create a problem alerting profile, i can not select any zone in the dropdown list. always got error. but I can do it before. 2024-03-23 150754.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

Romanenkov_Al3x
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello.

You can try to recreate management zone.

I would try to do it first.

Regards,

Romanenkov Alex

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi,

Refresh your page, make sure that the MZ are correctly reported.

First time I see that guys encountered this situation.

Sharing Knowledge

hz974
Visitor

when i try to create a problem alerting profile, i can not select any zone in the dropdown list. always got error. but I can do it before. 2024-03-23 150754.jpg

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello @hz974 ,

I think this will appear if this management zone is removed at the same time you are selecting it in the alerting profile, try to refresh and check the available management zones again, and if the issue is still the same you can open a support ticket or use in-product assistance (Dynatrace chat)

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

hz974
Visitor

I can not select Any management zone in problem alerts profile , but I can select them in metrics event creation process. so i don't think the zone was removed. and also it is not possible to remove and re-create management zone. even I changed a computer and try, the issue is still there

PacoPorro
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

I would suggest to open a support ticket in this case.

hz974
Visitor

this is a UI bug in current version and confirmed by Dynatrace. it got fixed and I can select MZ now. thanks.

Thanks for feedback

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

Featured Posts