cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance window - how to specify parameter like a database's storage

dhariniu
Participant

Hi, 

I would like to create a maintenance window for a PostgreSQL storage attribute alone so that I won't be getting any alert for storage space.

Is it possible? As of now, I can mention the whole database in a maintenance window.
Please help.

4 REPLIES 4

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

@dhariniu  at this point in time you cannot target an individual metric such as storage space alerts on a given entity. Its the entire entity or nothing, very similar to low traffic alerts on a holiday. we expect low traffic as users aren't leveraging the product, so we would like to suppress that single alert, but still be alerted to errors and such... what you can do is post a RFE looking for that functionality, also sign up for perform virtual, they might announce that ability on the roadmap for this year

-Chad

AgataWlodarczyk
Community Team
Community Team

@dhariniu Did you submit a product idea with your case? Or maybe have other news to share with Community users?

When passion meets people magic and innovation happen.

hi Agata ... None from community users ... i will submit as a product idea .. it would be great if this option is there as it is not so complicated one

Thank you for letting us know, @dhariniu.
After submitting the Product idea, please share a link to it in this thread so we can follow 🙂

When passion meets people magic and innovation happen.

Featured Posts