Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Take the Pet Lover 2.0 Challenge! β€Œβ€Œβ€ŒπŸΎβ€Œ

Michal_Gebacki
Community Team
Community Team

The "Pet Lover" badgeThe "Pet Lover" badge

It's time to bring back another very successful challenge theme from the past. As the Community grows, it's a perfect time to share pictures of your beloved pets!

Share the best images you've got and feel free to share as many as you want, and don't forget to mention the pet's name, your favorite memory of them and how your paths have crossed down! And for the record, as "pets" we understand way more than just cats or dogs πŸ˜‰

Every participant will get 100 bonus points and a unique "Pet Lover" badge.

Let me start with Karat, a 2-year old gentleman we've adopted last year to fill in our new place with a furry friend once we've moved in. I didn't expect it was possible to get along with a cat from the shelter so fast! πŸˆ

Screenshot 2024-01-15 at 14.55.43.png

58 REPLIES 58

This is "synek" wich means son in Polish. His not mine in fact but my parents-in-law. But I adore him like my own πŸ˜„

419213259_306740972365223_3198274980510260797_n.jpg

419261816_803153831727526_7681561424815415100_n.jpg

419223311_901486904791932_3370475782609485200_n.jpg

   

"The lions does not ally with the coyotes"

TorstenHellwig
Organizer

I have the perfect pic for this:

16-year old Minou, working on the Master Certification πŸ˜ IMG_20220223_174059.jpg

Dynatrace Master, Appmon Master

How is it going so far? πŸ˜„

Keep calm and build Community!

She resorted to being the Master of a Dynatrace Master. Less work on her side...😼 

Dynatrace Master, Appmon Master

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

a1b281bd-75ee-4b02-a472-6454925e099c.jpeg

This is Samwise Graybeard. An Australian Labradoodle of 7 years old.

Sammy loves pillows, snacks and long walks in the forest.

IMG_3502.jpeg

 

Mike

Still my favorite name a dog can have!! πŸ˜

The only constant is change. Finding ways for great things to happen!

natanael_mendes
Champion

My two cats, they are my buddies 4 life, i love them with all my heartWhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 14.53.55.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-01-15 at 14.53.56.jpeg

Dynatrace Professional Certified

gbaudart
Champion

It has now been 14 years since Shiva arrived in our family at the age of 3 months πŸ™‚

2009 :

gbaudart_5-1705348264245.png

Now :

gbaudart_7-1705348308610.png

Observability consultant - Dynatrace Associate Certified

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

A good topic to bring up again, as pets are a mega positive aspect of everyday life. No one is as happy after my 5 minute absence from home as my dogs. I always feel like I'm coming back after some month-long trip.

Today I'm going to introduce my German Shepherd called Ozzy a little closer. I remember that when he came to us, he weighed less than 2 kg and he had to look like a little vampire.

IMG_2984 Duży.jpeg

I won't mention how many pairs of shoes and table legs I had to buy. Although he was most fond of chewing on AirPods, smartphones or cash - well he's not cheap to keep.

However, now that he is big (37kg) and resembles a small teddy bear in appearance he is the most loved dog in the world. At home every morning he greets me and takes me out for a run together. He travels with us all over Europe (he has already been to more than 12 countries and he is only 4 years old) If someone is in a bad mood, he hugs me and brings all his toys. On the other hand, on walks I am sure that no one will approach my wife or son - otherwise they will see all their teeth, and Ozzy has quite a lot of them πŸ™‚

IMG_0745 Duży.jpeg

IMG_3574 Duży.jpeg
PS:
We taught him to ride in the car on the front seat and unfortunately he still rides there when my wife is not riding with us - a potential thief might be surprised xD

IMG_3690 Duży.jpeg

Radek

Have a nice day!

Romanenkov_Al3x
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Romanenkov_Al3x_0-1705389857844.jpeg

Romanenkov_Al3x_1-1705390853859.png

Romanenkov_Al3x_3-1705391010248.png

Romanenkov_Al3x_2-1705390864116.png

Thunder 

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Ladies and gentlemen, Miss Simone. Our new cat, that joined our home in November.

IMG_20231218_130651.jpgIMG_20231215_110609.jpg

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Meet again our Friday, our very old cat, helping from his sofa with our home office day to day duties as a dynatrace PRO Partner :dynaspin: 

Yosi_Neuman_1-1705397489124.png

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Very trustworthy face! Very professional πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Growing up this was our Cat. Harley - He had 1 rule - follow his rules! No touching his tummy or feet. πŸ€£

ChadTurner_0-1705410187797.jpeg

-Chad

I wouldn't dare to touch! This face says it all πŸ€

The glorious fluff, though. Was he a Main Coon (or a mix), I think I can see some resemblance πŸ€”

JR_Peperkamp
Participant

JR_Peperkamp_0-1705408491431.png

Meet our remarkable Border Collies! Yes, we understand, it's quite a pack! My wife and I share a passion for these intelligent dogs, and together, we run a Border Collie kennel as a hobby.

GoatsGoats

In addition, we also have a few goats in our mini petting zoo.

Kind Regards,
Jeroen Peperkamp
Eviden

I was about to ask how you managed to catch all of them in their jumps so perfectly πŸ™ˆ

What are their names? And I'm curious, is it like with kids/siblings, do you ever use the wrong name? πŸ˜‚ My mom does that a lot.

Hi Ana,

Alright, from left to right: Blaze, Fuse, Maeve, Flame, Faya, Jazz, Isis, Smiley, Kick, and Diva.

And no, of course not... although I have to admit, sometimes I play a little name roulette with them! πŸ˜‹

Kind Regards,
Jeroen Peperkamp
Eviden

Magda_Zarek
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

This is Frida. She randomly turned up outside my parents' house one day when she was a kitten and has been living there since. This year she'll be turning 7!

Screenshot_20240116_151310_Instagram.jpg

And this is Ora. I adopted her from a cat shelter and she's a massive fan of cuddling πŸ˜Έ

1000016295.jpg

Cat distribution system at its best (in the case of Frida). Love that for her! πŸ˜

PedroDeodato
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Meet Tuca, the Master of The House πŸ˜…

Tuca, Master of the HouseTuca, Master of the House

Do not be fooled by his fluffy appearance, he's a tricky guy πŸ˜Έ

Heading to Amplify? Not so fast!Heading to Amplify? Not so fast!

He is also VERY curious! πŸ‘€

What's this???????What's this???????

Best regards, Pedro Deodato

I never met an orange cat that was not a trickster in my life! I can see the mischief in his glorious eyes πŸ˜Ό

aymantobal
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

This is Stella, a curious guy who's always spying on my customer calls πŸ•΅οΈπŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ

IMG_5132.jpg

IMG_5128.jpg

  

I don't think I ever saw a tuxedo rabbit! Just gorgeous πŸ˜

MizsΕ‘
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Let me introduce our bunny Ludmilla. πŸ˜

Mizs_0-1705419856059.jpeg

And he is my parrot tamer kiddo. πŸ˜‚

Mizs_1-1705419900689.jpeg

Dynatrace Community RockStar 2024, Certified Dynatrace Professional

MonikaBalogh
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

This is Fluff, our or, shall I say, my Norwegian forest/Maine Coon. He is seven years old and was born in Vienna, Austria. 

img_1942_720.jpg

He likes to cuddle me and not the rest of my family. He likes to listen to us chat.  He always, always, sits in the middle of any discussion. He also goes around the flat and checks where everyone is. We got him for a giant tub of peanut butter from an American friend.  

img_3549_720.jpg

He likes to dress up.

img_4424_720.jpg
And he likes to be in the spotlight.
He also loves tiny spaces tubs and bags.

img_4673_720.jpg

β€ƒ

img_8299_720.jpg

 
And the snow. 

img_9506_720.jpg

 

"He likes to dress up." - love it! πŸ˜„

cavaco_Maria
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

Hi, this is Luffy our 3 years old Cavachon - a cross breed between a cavalier King Charles and a Bichon frise.

IMG_20221221_102620_resized_20240117_105645850.jpg

IMG_20210424_125414_resized_20240117_105646167.jpg

 He loves his walks and treats.

 

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Well, technically I'm not a pet owner, so not a pet lover. But, as an "animal lover", I hope to qualify!

All types of animals love my garden. Especially my neighbor's cats! They jump the fence and roam in it. Birds love my fig trees, and as such I am not always happy 🀣 Bees love my flowers, and they are allowed to have a big nest in the garden. I have even spotted fireflies in the past brightening my garden at night!

So, here it is, the most strangest photo of the challenge, a very beautiful Lampyridae:

AntonioSousa_0-1705528500638.png

Antonio Sousa

I say, if it shows up in your garden at least one a week/one a few weeks, that's a pet! πŸ

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

We have 3 pets.  1 dog - Maltipoo and two rabbits

Kenny_Gillette_0-1705609886606.png

Kenny_Gillette_1-1705609910318.png

Kenny_Gillette_2-1705609935447.png

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Oh, they are all so cute! πŸΆπŸ°πŸ°

I used to have three rabbits in the past, so these little creatures are always close to my heart πŸ˜

xcuello
Dynatrace Promoter
Dynatrace Promoter

We have 2 silly dogs. On top, our chow-chow, MOON. Just a happy boy.

On the bottom, we have our Akita, MARS. She knows the optimal position for a good nap.

Whitagram-Image.JPG

img_5036_720.jpg

 

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Let me introduce Łatka, the hamster 🐹, and Maciek, the turtle πŸ’ They both joined our family around a year ago πŸ˜

My son has even created a YouTube channel for his turtle, where he records some shorts and videos πŸ˜ƒ If you're into turtles, you can check it here: https://youtube.com/@Pawwe_?si=L_2vOA5uOw9KJiER πŸ˜ƒ

maciek.jpgΕ‚atka.jpg

steven_v
Organizer

IMG_1408.jpeg

 

This is Yondu, he is a 2 year old plakat Betta. He is quite social and loves to greet you in anticipation of a fish treat. πŸ™‚

Beautiful! πŸŸ

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

At home, we have a lot birds,

But my favorites are the Canaries with their lovely songs...

tΓ©lΓ©chargement.jpg

 

Sharing Knowledge

One of the loveliest birds, love Canaries!

dannemca
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

I will break the rules, again, and show you all my "pets", and how they grew in these 2 years:

Screenshot 2024-01-24 092326.png

🐰

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

such well-behaved pets! πŸ°πŸ­ 

pahofmann
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

This time around I share some pictures of the brother to Mr. Furglton from the last Challange.

cute.png

His name is arch btw. πŸ˜‰

He loves work:

work.jpg

He loves play:

play.jpg

But he hates elongated food, it always gets slapped πŸ˜†

food.jpeg

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

the face of disgust on the last one πŸ€£ my boy Axel feels the same about carrots, oranges and bananas 

Yes, and it's just the form  πŸ€£. As soon as you cut it to smaller pieces, he loves the stick or cucumbers.

Dynatrace Certified Master, AppMon Certified Master - Dynatrace Partner - 360Performance.net

Arch, for no reason:

Screenshot 2024-01-26 at 10.53.29.png

β€ƒπŸ˜‚

StarCraft πŸ˜Ž

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

He loves play Starcraft II , nice!!  
I hope you also like playing Dota 2, or at least are interested in new games πŸ˜

Pierre Gutierrez - LATAM ACE Consultant - Loving Cats! Loving Technology !

Ana_Kuzmenchuk
Community Team
Community Team

as we mentioned in the first article of the CMAD 2024 celebration, our team is full of cat-people πŸ˜…

lo and behold, my fluffy son, Axel (Axelrod), who likes boxes and pillows, has too long feet for his own good (that stomp really loud at night!), and who is working hard to support his family of one (himself πŸ€£).

tuxedo cats are just built different!

IMG_4787.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

IMG_4199.jpg

IMG_2854.jpg

want to also shout out Ayk, my dad's favorite "child", the silliest dog to have ever lived πŸ™„

IMG_4213.jpgIMG_1296.jpgIMG_4212.jpgIMG_4211.jpg

I currently do not own a pet, mostly due to the fact that I am living alone on 50m2 and spend full days at the office at least twice a week + any additional customer office days. But hey, once the living situation allows for it I will be the quickest one to get a dog :D. Would love him/her to join on my stand-up paddling tours and walks.

Nevertheless, I grew up with a dog called Teddy. We got him from a shelter when I was 5 years old and he died shortly before I graduated from highschool when I was 17. While the first weeks I was slightly scared of him (I was 5 so we were on eye level), he became an excellent, very chill but also stubborn companion. 

All the children always called him a lion, all the adults a teddybear. So if you see a lion in the picture below, you are young at heart ;).

marina_pollehn_2-1706275664453.jpeg

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

That's a chow chow! What a handsome boy!

MaxW
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

We own two cats that came to us in Vienna via the intricate workings of the global cat distribution system. Lola (black one) came to us as a rescue cat from the streets of Bulgaria and Hilde (tabby) was looking for a new home when she was mobbed out of her previous living arrangement. 

Lola is a nature enjoyer, which is the perfect fit for me, as she let's me join on her outdoor adventures πŸ˜‰ 

Hilde loves the cat grass and we have to control her intake by locking it away in one of those IKEA lanterns. Otherwise it would be gone in an instant. She also loves to contribute during working from home session πŸ˜‰ 

1_PXL_20230604_081409198.jpg

 

2_PXL_20230422_154229506.jpg

 

3_PXL_20230908_101618921.MP.jpg

 

4_PXL_20220909_055247852.jpg

 

They are so lovely πŸ₯° and seems like both are enjoying nature, all in their own way 😼

bill_smith
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

Gracie is almost 3 years old.  She's part husky and part red heeler, and we found her wandering through the countryside.  She was chipped, so we found the rescue group that chipped her.  After they found out the last owner didn't want her, we were able to take her home after a few months.  She is super friendly, a destructor of fluff and squeakers, and a stalker of squirrels.

GracieSmiles.jpgGracieRides.jpg

maherelawar
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

Fairuz(grey) and Hoda(calico) joined us a couple years ago. They are incredibly affectionate and very chatty. Fairuz makes a sound with every step she takes and announces herself whenever she enters a room. Hoda sings to us when she is hungry which is all the time.

20230127_203014.jpg

20230715_190112.jpg

Snapchat-1893241257.jpg

   

  

 

Benedikt_Gavran
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

Meet "Pheby", the soon to turn 18 years old puppy 🐢.IMG_4906.jpg

IMG-20231106-WA0004.jpgIMG-20231106-WA0005.jpg

Patrick_H
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Guess this does not counts as a real pet, but hedgehogs show up pretty frequently in our garden - seem they love our hedge πŸ¦”
Igel.jpg

iOS help: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/shortlink/ios-hub

PierreGutierrez
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

When I was a child I had 5 cats at my parents' house, but I'm actually allergic and although I love cats, I couldn't have cats now.

But my sister and her daughter continue the tradition of having cats as pets: D
Her name was Yoshi (HiraYoshi)

PierreGutierrez_0-1712434454807.jpeg

He unfortunately died from cancer.
And then they adopted 2 more kittens, called "Mazamorra" and "Arroz con leche".
PD: Are names of desserts in my country, but they are very funny names.

PierreGutierrez_1-1712434704276.jpeg  PierreGutierrez_2-1712434714175.jpeg

Pierre Gutierrez - LATAM ACE Consultant - Loving Cats! Loving Technology !

I can confirm, the best way to fill the heartbreaking void after losing a beloved cat - adopting a younger one or as I see here, a younger duo πŸ˜„

Featured Posts