Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum tip: changing user email after moving to another company

Ana_Kuzmenchuk
Community Team
Community Team

Hello dear Community member,

Since you decided to click on this article, chances are you’ve recently faced/are about to face a change in your life. Congratulations! We in the Community team love change and know how important it is to be as ready for it as possible 😉

How can I change an email associated with my profile if I move to another company?

An email in your SSO log-in is your main identifier, and you can’t change it by yourself. The general policy is that we do not support personal email addresses (except for trials), since the Community rights are strictly linked with customer or partner accounts. Once you lose access to your old company SSO and email, you can no longer access the Community.

If your new job provides you with Dynatrace access, you should create a new account using your new company email.

Next, if you’d like to keep your Community history and achievements from the old profile, contact the Community Team at  and provide both links to the old and new users that will be merged.

We’re pleased to know you’d like to continue your journey with the Community and hope this tip has been useful 😊

Let us know in the comments if there are other things we can help you with! 

The only constant is change. Finding ways for great things to happen!
10 REPLIES 10

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Thanks for helping me last year!

Dynatrace Certified Professional

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

Thank you so much! I was always starting from scratch! 🙈

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Same case for me last time.
I lost everything.

Sharing Knowledge

Hi, thanks for this information! As our company is splitting we will have new e-mail addresses. Is this also how we can migrate our certifications or is other action needed? @Ana_Kuzmenchuk 

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

Hi Marina! If you need your certification or other activity (except for the Community) transferred, you need to create a Zendesk ticket 🙂

The only constant is change. Finding ways for great things to happen!

islam_zidan
Champion

Thank you, you saved me last year 😊

Dynatrace Certified Professional - Dynatrace Partner - Yourcompass.ca

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello

I have a question here,

I joined a new customer, but Im not able to use the chat ..., I should create a new account with customer email?
There is no possibility to use the actual email without adding my actual email in the LDAP?

thanks.

Sharing Knowledge

Great tip!

"The lions does not ally with the coyotes"

helton_harada
Observer

Great tip! I think I lost my last company activity history. Who knows, maybe I can restore it now...

Follow above and you should be able to.

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Featured Posts