cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edits

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Is there a way that I can turn off receiving edits on articles I follow?

I see 'Any edits & comments on knowledge bases articles I subscribe to' option in my settings, which might be applicable, but I do like to receive the comments, just not the edits people make to their articles 🙂

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner
4 REPLIES 4

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @fstekelenburg 

I don't think this is an option at the moment. I think the Community Team will help us:)

Have a nice day!

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @fstekelenburg,

Unfortunately, this is not possible for the one specific article you are following. But you can set up the notifications that way for the whole specific subforum.

You should then choose the "Never" option next to the "Any edits & comments on knowledge bases articles I subscribe to" setting in the Notifications. Checking the tick next to "Any comments on the knowledge base articles, blog articles or events in boards I subscribe to" should be enough to get all the comments for the articles, and not the edits. 

Opera Snapshot_2024-02-07_125826_community.dynatrace.com.png

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Thanks @MaciejNeumann I think this is what I need 🙂

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

@MaciejNeumann  Great🔥

Have a nice day!

Featured Posts