Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance issues with Community.

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

There have been some performance issues with Community since this morning. The symptom is that the tags window takes a very long time to load (up to 2-3 minutes) and makes it impossible to write back during this time. I have verified the situation on two links and it is the same.

Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-27 o 10.57.36.png

Radek

Have a nice day!
5 REPLIES 5

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @radek_jasinski,

We'll investigate this, as performance issues are also visible in our Dynatrace monitoring. 

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

If anything I can help 😂😂 today I've already had two breakdowns with customers 🙃

Have a nice day!

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @MaciejNeumann 

Today the community works better, but sometimes I had the same problems - more often in the Dynatrace Managed section.

Radek

Have a nice day!

MaciejNeumann
Community Team
Community Team

We've had some issues with Dynatrace Managed forum that seems to be gone at the moment - but if you notice anything, let us know, and we'll check it as soon as possible. As for performance, it seems that we're mostly back to the old levels, although there are still a lot of improvements to do here, that we're investigating.

Around March/April 2024, we should move to the new version of our Community platform with a new tech stack, which would fix most of our tech issues with performance. We'll do what we can to make the forum experience as good as possible until then, but the change should be more significant after the migration.

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Thank you for this info @MaciejNeumann !

Have a nice day!

Featured Posts