cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace - Kubernetes - OneAgent - No bootstrapping-image found for version 1.271.135.20230810-115019

mgp
Visitor

Hello folks,

I am trying to instrument a K8S environment but I am getting the following error after apply the 'dynakube.yaml' file.

```

{"error":"reading manifest latest in myd88742.live.dynatrace.com/linux/oneagent: tag invalid: No bootstrapping-image found for version 1.271.135.20230810-115019","level":"error","logger":"dynakube","msg":"error reconciling DynaKube","name":"k8s","namespace":"dynatrace","stacktrace":"reading manifest latest in ***.live.dynatrace.com/linux/oneagent: tag invalid: No bootstrapping-image found for version 1.271.135.20230810-115019

```

It is a Dynatrace Trial environment.

4 REPLIES 4

NormalNaam
Newcomer

Hello mate, I got this error today. Have you figured out something yet?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

Hello Normal, the same issue happened to me recently. How did you solve this?

ricuevas
Observer

Hi, I have the same error. In sample files YAML configuration is possible to configure directly image, like this:

# Optional: Sets the URI for the image containing the OneAgent installer used by the DaemonSet
      # Defaults to the latest OneAgent image on the tenant's registry
      #
      # image: ""

Any idea for specific image and URL in this property of the file YAML configuration?

Best regards.

IT Master | dynatrace Certified professional | SRE Certified | Scrum Certified | Azure Certified | https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodrigocuevas/

Featured Posts