cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Synthetic and RUM metrics will be available via DQL?

We migrated to Grail and discovered that Synthetic and RUM metrics are still not available there, DQL can't be used to work with these.

Various posts in May / June indicated that some metrics were already in testing for the version 269 preview, but we are on version 274 already, and I don't see these being available - neither in the documentation nor in the release notes.

So what is the current roadmap for Synthetic (browser and HTTP monitors) and RUM metrics migration into Grail?

5 REPLIES 5

GregOReilly
Helper

Looking forward to the next steps. Integrating metrics will be a vital aspect of the transition from the Old Dashboard to the New Dashboard. It will be intriguing to observe how DQL functions in conjunction with the 'Split by' feature, especially when utilizing TAG values. In our current dashboards, creating panels is incredibly user-friendly and doesn't require any coding. I'm eager to see how this process will evolve.

Jacek_Janowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi @alter 
I have good news preview, synthetic metrics are already available in Grail as a preview. Interested in trying it? please, reach out to your CSM and ask him about contacting me regarding that topic. I'll be happy to have a call with you, to run quick demo and discuss your needs

Best Regards,

Jacek

heybeckerj
Participant

Hello @Jacek_Janowicz , is there an update on when RUM and Synthetic metrics will be available in production?

Hi @heybeckerj 

Most likely synthetic metrics in Grail will be released as GA with new Synthetic Monitoring application.
As mentioned above subset of those metrics is available as a preview. Are you interested in call to discuss enabling it for you ?
Best Regards,

Jacek

heybeckerj
Participant

Hello @Jacek_Janowicz , yes please. I would appreciate that

Featured Posts