cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allowing Groups to Edit Dashboards

I was looking at https://community.dynatrace.com/questions/98048/view.html which asked as similar question and was answered back in 2014 but I (along with another user who also replied to the solution) can't find this option anymore. Was this taken out of Dyantrace? My company is new to Dynatrace so we're currently creating many dashboards and rather than having to give 10+ individuals on my team edit access to every created dashboard, it would be nice to give a group edit access which consists of each individual.

Travis Ottelien
4 REPLIES 4

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

That currently does not exist in Dynatrace that I am aware of. You might be able to add the users a lot faster via the api on a dashboard.

-Chad

You can also post a RFE if you'd like and the PM's will be made aware of your feature request.

-Chad

Is an RFE the same thing as posting "an idea"? Or, how would I go about doing this?

Travis Ottelien

Hi @Travis O. Since your question is related to Dynatrace, but you have posted in the AppMon forum, I moved it to the right forum.

Regarding RFE's - you are correct. These are product ideas. Go to the Product ideas forum and feel free to submit one. Let me know if you have any questions.

Featured Posts