cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Dashboard-of-Dashboards for custom metrics

blainefredricks
Visitor

Would like to build a single dashboard that displays one or two key metrics for each of over 100 dashboards, with the ability to hyperlink to the full dashboard if the metric is out of range.  A majority of the metrics are custom.

So far I see there are Header, Single-Value, and Mark-up components to help organize, display value with Green/Yellow/Red, and then hyperlink to the dashboard.  But that's a ton of individual components to organize onto a single canvas.

Are there any other components that I can use to organize, group, or otherwise provide a nice User Experience for this?

2 REPLIES 2

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

We have create SLO  of SLOs for this 

For each dashboard that shows some SLOs we created computed SLO and put it in central dashboard for each LOB and built main dashboard that shows for each LOB its computed SLO.

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

blainefredricks
Visitor

That makes sense for gaining better access to the wide range of data I'll be polling.

My question is more related to ideas of how to organize the data in the ui, and which components to use to accomplish the functionality of organizing the vast array of info onto the page, and how to link from a metric to the full dashboard behind that metric.

Featured Posts