cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query User Action Count

Iplinsky
Advisor

how can i query the number of user actions evolution in some timeframe like last 20 minutes in dynatrace classic dashbard using usql ?

Dynatrace Certified
5 REPLIES 5

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @Iplinsky 

One of the limitations of usql is Only closed user sessions can be queried. Live user sessions aren't taken into account.

And session under 35 minutes are not marked as closed.

For your kind of requests we use builtin:apps.web.actionCount.category metric 

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Iplinsky_1-1692566765309.pngi would like something like this but per minute and not all in one

Dynatrace Certified

Hi @Iplinsky 

The product idea for this request was mark as not planed 🤔

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Iplinsky
Advisor

yes, i would like to have in usql how can i see the user actions per minute from applications, like in applications page

Iplinsky_0-1692566502983.png

Dynatrace Certified

@Iplinsky it's not possible using USQL. USQL is not designed for realtime data in contrary to metrics. You have to use metrics (Data Explorer widget) for this. If you need some further triage (such as the number of actions with some user action property value), you need to define your own application metrics.

USQL is designed for analysis of user session data, not for realtime data and monitoring. It's a different use case.

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

Featured Posts