cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability and availability custom dashboard

yuval1983
Guide

I need to create a dashboard for the stability and availability category. Can you provide examples or ideas for producing accurate information?

3 REPLIES 3

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

@yuval1983,

Verify if you have access to the Dynatrace demo environment. There you have several hundreds of demo dashboards, that you might find useful:

https://guu84124.apps.dynatrace.com/ui/apps/dynatrace.classic.dashboards/ui/dashboards?gtf=-2h&gf=al...

If you don't have access, please detail a little bit more your objectives, as availability is a very broad subject. Also, can you detail a little bit more your needs on stability?

Antonio Sousa

yuval1983_0-1703662987522.png

Thank you for your quick response and willingness to help. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the system. Can you please guide me on how to apply for access?

I would like to explain what I need. For instance, I want to take the list of servers from different domains and combine them into one dashboard. Therefore, I am looking for examples of how this dashboard would look like. Additionally, I would like to know if it is possible to create this dashboard in the DQL dashboard.

Example:
(100)*(builtin:service.errors.server.successCount:splitBy("dt.entity.service"))/(builtin:service.requestCount.server:splitBy("dt.entity.service")):limit( 30)

How do we get access to the Demo Environement?

Featured Posts