cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to save JSON in dashboard configuration UI

tijust1
Advisor

Hi ,
I'm encountering a unique issue where, upon attempting to add values in the filter parameter, they disappear after saving. Despite no apparent errors during the save process, the filter values for restricting the K8S Cluster to three values are not being retained. 

Referencing the image below, you can observe the attempt to restrict the K8S Cluster to three values, but the changes vanish upon saving. I appreciate any assistance in resolving this matter. Let me know if anyone had faced a similar issue in the past and what the solution was.

tijust1_0-1702243260203.png

Thanks,

Tijust

Dynatrace Professional Certified
2 REPLIES 2

DavidRitter
Dynatrace Enthusiast
Dynatrace Enthusiast

Hello 😀,

I don't believe it is possible to add values to the dynamic filter's configuration. I believe that the only option is to use the configuration in the image below. This will make it so that all clusters can be utilized for filtering in the dynamic filter.

davidmritter_0-1702479806485.png

davidmritter_1-1702479959440.png

If you don't want to utilize the dynamic filter, you will want to update the individual dashboard tiles with the filters you desire in the data explorer.

Hopefully this helps!

@DavidRitter thanks for your message, that make sennce. I will go with explorer but in this case i need to modify each tiles which is bit hectic work. However, I have something now. Thanks again.

Thanks,

Tijust

Dynatrace Professional Certified

Featured Posts