Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with using custom CSS file

michiel_otten
Mentor

Hi there,

I've installed and this module in my application:

https://github.com/react-grid-layout/react-grid-layout

Within this module I need to use a css file. Locally I can use it but when I deploy my application, the CSS file is not included. Ive already updates my Dynatrace App version to the latest versions. 

My question would be: what's the best way to use a CSS file from a node_module? Locally it works perfectly, when deployed it gets ignored.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

KR.
Michiel

#Performance matter!
7 REPLIES 7

gilgi
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @michiel_otten 

Seems liek you're experiencing something similar to what I'm seeing and trying to resolve as described on this thread: https://community.dynatrace.com/t5/Developer-Q-A-Forum/using-reactflow-in-an-app/td-p/226904

Gil.

Hi Gil,

I found that topic as well but unfortunately the solution there was to update the app to the latest versions.
This did not work for me unfortunately 😞

KR.
Michiel

#Performance matter!

gilgi
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

@michiel_otten ,

Still, keep track on it because I suspect it is the same issue now.

Gil.

imsingh
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi there, I've been debugging this issue and there seems to be a bug in the CLI. What I can see is that, when you import a CSS file in your TypeScript/JavaScript, final build has a corresponding CSS file, however, it's not linked in HTML. Therefore, the deployed version doesn't have it. 

I'll double check with the team and let you know when we have a confirmed bug. 

imsingh
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

@michiel_otten can you confirm if you're using windows? I can confirm that it's a bug on windows and works on other OS. The concerned team is made aware of it and it will be resolved asap. Thanks 🙂 

indeed, I'm using Windows 🙂
I'll just be patient and wait for the fix? Any ETA or is it not clear yet?

#Performance matter!

SarahFaustmann
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi @michiel_otten,

There is currently no ETA for this issue. We've forwarded the info to the concerned team, and a fix will be included in an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 🙂 

Best,
Sarah

Featured Posts