Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Problem with Dynatrace Managed version 1.274.157

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

During the last Dynatrace Managed update, I observed an issue with disappearing configuration elements for two of my clients. For example, after the update, one client's Custom Services configuration disappeared, and for another client, the XHR monitoring configuration vanished.

I noticed this problem with version 1.274.157. I have reported the issue to support. I'll keep you posted if I learn anything new. Please be cautious.

Radek

Have a nice day!
6 REPLIES 6

Mizső
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hi @radek_jasinski 

Thanks for sharing this information.

Best regards,

Mizső

Dynatrace Community RockStar 2024, Certified Dynatrace Professional

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @radek_jasinski 

Did you tried to downgrade the JS agent to the one before latest, in order to check if the new JS agent version is the RC?

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hi Yos,

No, I haven't tried this, but it doesn't matter if the RUM configuration for the XHR was automatically removed during the upgrade.

I'm still waiting to hear from support.

Radek

Have a nice day!

Hi Radek,

The reason I suggested to try downgrade the JS agent version was, because we had the same issue (losing XHR action) after upgrading to Managed 269. While waiting for support answers, we downgrade the JS version to 263 (latest that support IE7-10) and that solved the issue of missing XHRs. Then we found out with support that there was a use of old Angular that is not support  by JS agent version 265 and on.

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hi Yosi,

This is a different situation. In my case, it looked as if various configuration elements were spontaneously disabled after a cluster update. the XHR was switched off, data collection stopped. After re-enabling the configuration, everything returned to normal.

I have never encountered a similar situation in DT.

Have a nice day!

Understood

Featured Posts