cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Looking to upgrade from Dynatrace Managed to SaaS? See how

Problems logging in

Lwl
Helper

Three people access Dynatrace Managed, one of whom has access and the other two cannot, under the same network look forward to hearing from you

10 REPLIES 10

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello @Lwl ,

are you talking about network access or user access?

if you are talking about network access are the users using IPs to access Dynatrace UI or using a domain, if you are using a domain and there is a certificate is it centralized or not, if not then I think they need to add the domain in the hosts' file, but I think in that case they are able to access the UI using the IP normally.

we would like to know more details to be able to support

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Local user ip address access

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

Are you using the built-in user database in Dynatrace or do you have integration via LDAP or SSO? Have you tried deleting the faulty account and sending the invitation to the user again? Don't the users have any blocking plugins in their browser? (I have also encountered this)

Radek

Have a nice day!

Thank you very much for your reply, using the built-in default database, the situation is that sometimes it is not possible to open the login page, but sometimes it is possible to log in

It looks to me like a network problem at your organisation.
Have you verified the network passes or maybe something is scanning the network every so often?

Have a nice day!

Very good idea, I also feel that it may be the network problem, but do not know how to test

You can find some tips here: https://www.practicallynetworked.com/network-stability-test/

Generally if the problem was on the DT side then the user would not be able to log in at all. If network verification doesn't help then you will need to see what you have in the DT logs

/var/opt/dynatrace-managed/log/server/ 

Have a nice day!

Thank you very much for your help. Thank you very much! Although it can not directly change the problem, but gave me a certain idea

No problem:) If you have any additional questions let me know:)

Have a nice day!

Well, thank you in advance

Featured Posts