cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confluent Kafka connector monitoring

Kafkasre
Visitor

Hi, I want to configure "Confluent Kafka Connector" in data explorer in default "Confluent Cloud (Kafka) Overview" dashboard.

Does it support out of the box or need to use JMX metrics option only?

Confluent Kafka Connectors 

- Metrics to choose for this table

- Kafka connectors count, Dead Letter queues, Sent/Received records count

Status of Confluent Connectors (in other table)

Alert to send when Connector stopped

Please guide me any document or steps to achieve this.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

https://www.dynatrace.com/hub/detail/confluent-cloud-kafka/. (all available metric, content and features down below)

https://docs.dynatrace.com/docs/extend-dynatrace/extend-metrics/ingestion-methods/prometheus/prometh... (configuration)

I found this two documents hopes it helps 🙂

Best regards

"The lions does not ally with the coyotes"

@Pawel_Zalewski  Can we collet confluent connector metrics through out of the box extension or not.

I have gone through one of the forum questions and still in confusion:

Solved: Monitor the Kafka connector & task status - Dynatrace Community

Can we integrate JMX extension with default Confluent Cloud (Kafka) Overview dashboard?

Please share the document how to integrate or collect JMX metrics for Connector through default Confluent Cloud (Kafka) Overview dashboard?

Hi,

Can we collet confluent connector metrics through out of the box extension or not?

No we can't, this is planned but not yet implemented

Can we integrate JMX extension with default Confluent Cloud (Kafka) Overview dashboard?

Also no unfortunately

Please share the document how to integrate or collect JMX metrics for Connector through default Confluent Cloud (Kafka) Overview dashboard?

I was looking for it and didn't find anything. Only docs i found was this wich i've already post above.

Best Regards

"The lions does not ally with the coyotes"

Featured Posts