cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Dynatrace work for ERP 6.0 EHP6 - SP10 Netweaver 7.0 EHP3?

SAmir
Newcomer

Hello, I have purchased a license and need to monitore my SAP ECC ERP 6.0 EHP6 - SP10 Netweaver 7.0 EHP3. So I´m receiving information about transactions but there are additional information after Transaction name. Example: It´s reported VA01 (4000), VA01(3100), VA01(0400), etc... The transaction it´s the same VA01, but they are reporting Transaction and including (Gui Screen Number)  after Transaction Name. 

Do you know how it´s possible to sum or if it´s possible to create monitoring about this with Appdex Visual for all Transaction? 

And about Program names, I cannot see any information about Program Names, only Transaction Names! Some PI tasks call Program and start a group of Tasks, Do you if it´s possible or how to find Program?

Thanks

SAmir 

1 REPLY 1

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

We do not show program names as it's not part of the workload snapshot we get back from the RFC call to SAP.

Seeing as the screen number will influence the response time we split them up to make sure that the baselining works. If we would group it together the baselining of specific screens would provide false positive problems.

Mike

Mike

Featured Posts