Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RegEx Correction Required

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Dear All,

I need your assistance to correct the regex to get the appropriate information of the exceptions message.

(?>^---integration.error.code.\d++\----$)

I created the above regex to get the below bold exception count only, but I am also getting the second exception message equally because it contains the same string as well.

• ---integration.error.code.8096----
  • failed to send Message to channel 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx'; nested exception is AuthenticationException{code=integration.error.code.8096, message=---integration.error.code.8096----, system=LOCAL, type=INVALID_CREDENTIALS}

How to rewrite/fix the regex to get only the ---integration.error.code.8096----?

Regards,

Babar

2 REPLIES 2

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

Id Try: (integration.error.code.\d++) www.Regex101.com is a huge help to formulate and test these!

-Chad

Hello @Chad T.

I am using the same and I am able to capture the required exception message but unable to make it strict only to the first exception message.

• ---integration.error.code.8096----
  • No message found under code 'integration.error.code.8096' for locale 'ar'.
  • failed to send Message to channel 'XXXXXXXXXXXX'; nested exception is AuthenticationException{code=integration.error.code.8096, message=---integration.error.code.8096----, system=LOCAL, type=INVALID_CREDENTIALS}

PurePath throwing 3 exceptions having the above excetion messages. I am intrested only in one common exception with the message ---integration.error.code.8096----.

I configured that exception only but still receive the above 3 messages. I tried many combinations but still struggling.

Regards,

Babar

Featured Posts