cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ABAP Extension

Jorge3229
Participant
Hello, good afternoon, I have a problem with the SAP ABAP extension where I can see certain metrics, that is, I receive information but some metrics such as:

sap.rfcIncomingRequests sap.rfcOutgoingRequests sap.rfcIncoming execution time sap.rfcOutgoing execution time SAP.job.status_count.gauge SAP.job.avg_duration SAP.job.max_delay SAP.job.avg_delay I do not receive information, within the documentation I see that for these metrics an API token is used which has already been created, JCo is also already installed but I still do not receive information on said metrics, I do not know if anyone has had the same problem if you could guide me.
2 REPLIES 2

Mike_L
Dynatrace Guru
Dynatrace Guru

Did you check the boxes in the configuration to send rfc and job information? Have a look at the ActiveGate logs (in the remoteplugin, sap folder) for clues about if something is wrong. You can also open a support ticket.

Mike

Thank you, it was only the API-token that was wrong, reviewing the logs we realized that it was that part that was failing, thank you very much for your response and your time.

greetings.

Featured Posts