cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace UI is freezed/inaccessible

Godwin
Participant

Hiii,

I am not able to access a specific part of the page in the Dynatrace UI. Other websites and apps are working fine,only experiencing this kind of issue in Dynatrace. Does anyone faced this issue? Please let me know if there is a fix for this.

Also, I have tried few ways which was suggested in the some websites, like minimise the tab and restart explorer.exe task but nothing works. Please suggest a way other than this..😅😁

Thanks,
Godwin.

9 REPLIES 9

Julius_Loman
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

What browser do you use? Are you using any content blockers such as uBlock? 

Certified Dynatrace Master | Alanata a.s., Slovakia, Dynatrace Master Partner

I have tried Edge, chrome, and Firefox browsers still don't work. I guess there were some content blockers on my laptop but I have been facing this only for the past week. I didn't install anything new on this laptop.

Well, the only approach I can think of is to open the browser's developer tools and look for any blocked requests in the network tab first.

There were no blocked requests in the network tab in the inspect window😕

Any long-running requests? Most issues I have seen have been related to the builtin chat. Also check the performance tab in the developer options.

Hi Julius,

I didn't checked it in the developer tools but I have checked the pending chat and closed it. Now the issue is resolved😂😅. I don't know how it is resolved🤔. but Thanks!!!

PacoPorro
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Can you try in incognito mode with no extensions loaded?

Hi 

I checked in incognito too but still doesn't work.

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

As you are using Dynatrace Saas, you can check Dynatrace status here.

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Featured Posts