cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

OneAgent Health is published under new features and enhancements (see the OneAgent release notes version 1.265)

It's described to offer an overview of all deployed OneAgent modules and their corresponding health statuses.
So I reckon it mainly, or only, concerns the modules, and not the agents themselves.

Started this page to gather more feedback and experiences, and interesting use cases, and per haps a link to related Product ideas. So all are invited to share their experiences 🙂

See also the documentation page OneAgent health overview | Dynatrace Docs

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner
3 REPLIES 3

Juwei_Zhang1
Organizer

just saw u open the thread. I reviewed in my lower env

Here is review result

received oneagent health overview, as partial solution for the ask above.

all looks great and big help! 

looks top % area does not work with Management Zone. Instead, it show calc only in env level. if possible, please associate the calculator with Host Group or Management Zone. Reason is that in the env with mixed technology, our update recycling may happen in different time period.

Hi @Juwei_Zhang1, only the data table can be filtered by management zone, that is one of the known limitations. I support your suggestion though.

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

I noticed that there can be critical conditions, but no modules in the critical state (all healthy).
This makes it hard to determine what happened, and at what time. 

It appears as that the module table shows the current state of the modules, and does not follow the time selector.

fstekelenburg_0-1686319160727.png

Featured Posts