cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JavaScript error - ruxitagentjs_ICA27NQVefgiqrux_10267230522124059.js

Balaramkumar
Visitor

Hi Team,

We suddenly get a javascript error "ruxitagentjs_ICA27NQVefgiqrux_10267230522124059.js" when we run in our desktop applications. It started on 06/14/2023. Has been any Dynatrace OneAgent upgrade recently? Any idea about this? How do we resolve this issue? I appreciate your help!

Regards,

Balaram

6 REPLIES 6

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

Without screenshot is more difficult but maybe is for this.

I would suggest to force old JavaScript version (as you can see in link's image) to see if your issue is solved.

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Balaramkumar
Visitor

Hi,

I have attached the screenshot here. We did not get this error from the browser. This error is getting when we ran our legacy desktop application. Our desktop application code is called our ImpactAnalyzer code in the Whqintranet server.
The DynatraceOneAgent window service is running on our Whqintranet server. Does Dynatrace has generated the script dynamically and throw the script error? Or Do we need to restart the service?

Imp.png

Regards,

Balaram

Hi Balaram, 

thank you for the information. It's interesting that this is a desktop application but it seems to still be trying to inject RUM. So possibly it's built on a Browser. Are you monitoring the application? If so, please can you try excluding IE 7-10 Browsers from being injected in the relevant application? Or setting the JS Agent to one that supports IE7-10; In the Dynatrace web UI, go to Applications > (My web application) > Settings > Injection > RUM JavaScript updates. Select Latest IE-7-10 supported as your RUM JavaScript version. 
If neither of those options help, please can you create a support ticket?

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Hi Hannah,

The issue has been resolved after setting the JS Agent to one that supports IE7-10. Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.

Regards,

Balaram

That's great news. Thanks for confirming

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Hi,

Just to share my experience. One customer have same issue this week. I was not able to find any user action and all traffic was in "My web Application" but no user actions there, looking for by domain.

Maybe it is because end user press no button, and they were not being monitored since they reject to run .js script.

Anyway, they do not want RUM for that application and OneAgents were changed from Full Stack to Infra Mode.

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Featured Posts