cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is It possible to monitor Delphi Apps ?

skrystosik
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

For those that are looking for options to monitor Delphi apps, we have fully working OneAgent SDK for native Delphi apps 🙂

Sebastian

Regards, Sebastian
3 REPLIES 3

kgraveley
Observer

Any pointers on this? I have a bare bones Delphi app. I have created the interface as per the github documentation. I then created a  NOOP Implementation, this is where I'm a bit stuck. The documentation isn't very clear on what parts of the interface I need to actually implement and which parts the one agent takes over. 

I looked at the Java implementation and in that case they have an object that they are expecting to be filled in by the one-agent and delegate all calls to that. But the  C# implementation just seems to be a Dummy Implementation.

I'm going to keep digging, but any pointers would be immensely helpful.

Also what did you do about the fact that "end" is a keyword in Delphi, were you able to work around that or did it cause you any trouble?

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Interested as well, we have a prospect where somewhere in te middle ware resides an interface with business logic written in Delphi. This interface makes the actual (MSSQL) database calls, which we are very interested in to monitor.

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

fernando_albuqu
Organizer

Hello Sebastian,

Could you give me more information about this Native SDK for Delphi (or links). That interests me a lot.

Thanks.

Fernando.

Featured Posts