cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Unknown team identifier Tag in Host Ownership

Starhut
Helper

Hi guys, I'm testing on the ownership tagging. However, after I removed the team, the tag in the host change to unknown team identifier. Based on the documentation below: the tag status will change once i add in team definition, but I don't want to use back the same identifier. 

Notice that team identifier cant be changed after create, what can i do to remove the existing unknown tag permanently?

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/manage/ownership/assign-ownership#host-metadata

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @Starhut,

I think you need to remove the property using oneagentctl. note that it will take time to reflect

ex. 

./oneagentctl --remove-host-property owner-1=team-automation

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Hi Hamdy, any alternative from the GUi instead of login to affected server to use oneagentctl?

Thanks.

Hi,

You can do this from the Deployment Status tab after selecting the appropriate agent.

Screenshot 2023-08-24 at 15.05.33.png

Radek

Have a nice day!

Hi @Starhut 

sorry for the late reply, You can check the feedback by @radek_jasinski for the GUI option.

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Featured Posts