cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Correlate with application

natanael_mendes
Champion

Hello guys, im having a trouble, my services are executed, the traces are available but when im gon see my application the information from services (traces and etc) arent correlated, how can i solve this?

Dynatrace Professional Certified
4 REPLIES 4

radek_jasinski
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @natanael_mendes 

There could be many causes:

- malfunction of Adaptive traffic management
- problem with beacons
- problem with a cookie
- need for additional custom services configuration

Have you tried to find these actions e.g. by URL using the Multidimentional "Top Web requests"?

Radek

Have a nice day!

Hi @radek_jasinski, let me explain the situation.

I got Some apps under the same domain, this domain collect couple services but when i make the application detection using url contains i can see what users are doing in my application, traces are generated but the application still using 0 services

Dynatrace Professional Certified

I'm assuming you may be using custom code on the application side, which Dynatrace may not understand and for this reason it doesn't assign the service to the application and puts its traces into another service. Have you tried creating a custom service for the endpoint on the application side?

Have a nice day!

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @natanael_mendes,

were you able to detect any pages related to the application when you checked the backtrace (Referrering Pages)?

if yes, then you can check the application-detected rules or it might be due to any other issue, it would help if you could send some screenshots if that is applicable.

Regards,

Mohamed

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Featured Posts