cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard version for new hosts, in "No automatic updates", seems to have disappeared?

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

It was possible in the past to say which version would be applied to new hosts, when "No automatic updates" was selected. This option is not there any more:

AntonioSousa_0-1667564524253.png

Unless it seams, if it is a tenant where this was configured in the past, like this one:

AntonioSousa_1-1667564556533.png

So, might this be a feature flag for retiring this option? Although I didn't use it a lot, there are cases where it makes sense. And, of course, it makes sense to have a more controlled deployment of versions, but for now, I would just ask why is this happening? BTW, the documentation is about how things were in the past.

Antonio Sousa
2 REPLIES 2

uros_djukic1
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hi Antonio ,
It is just hidden. You have to select "no automatic updates" and this pop-up will appear. 
Please find here an example at host-level , and same case at global settings 

uros_djukic1_0-1667565679118.png

in the documentation : 
https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/setup-and-configuration/dynatrace-oneagent/oneagent-update#co...

uros_djukic1_1-1667565760378.png
But I've to admit it is off-putting.

Thanks

@uros_djukic1 

As you can see in the first screenshot I posted, "No automatic updates" is selected, but the drop-down list does not appear. I have access to several tenants, and where the option was in use before, it is still there. But in the other cases, it is not.

Antonio Sousa

Featured Posts