cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Try Dynatrace After Free Trial Expired

NovaCammy
Newcomer

Hi everyone sorry to bother, My free trial of dynatrace is expired. How to extend the trial or is there another way to access dynatrace? Because i want to try dynatrace to help me preparing for Dynatrace Associate Exam.

NovaCammy_1-1649930338507.png

Also because i was unfamiliar with dynatrace, any tips to pass the exam? I already read the mindmap and documentation, but feel overwhelmed about it

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Sujit
Advisor

@NovaCammy No other option except purchase the license. Initially there was resticition to use OneAgent for only one host even after license expire but it seems now days that option has been revoked even you cant login too.

Regarding Associate Certification, use test of test which will give fair idea about the pattern and also get strong knowledge on DEM which will give more score. 

Thanks,

Sujit 

Dynatrace Certified Professional

fstekelenburg
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Hi contact a sales rep, or get in touch with the Dynatrace representative that is getting in touch with you once you started the trial. They might grant you some more time and extend the trial period a little longer.

Kind regards, Frans Stekelenburg                 Certified Dynatrace Associate | measure.works, Dynatrace Partner

Featured Posts