cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to mark a request as Key Request

lasanga
Visitor

I am new to dynatrace and trying to mark a request as a Key request. This is not a frontend url but an api endpoint. I am not seeing the option to mark it as a key request. 

Note: Using free trial version

lasanga_1-1689052480805.png

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @lasanga ,

1. Simply you don't have the right to mark the requests as a key request.
  2. You will require extra privileges for this activity and for future cases for request attributes,.. and so on and so forth.
  3. Filter for the request and in case you have the privilege, you can mark as a key request and customize the anomaly detection, and pin to dashboard accordingly.

Thanks.

AntonPineiro
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi,

I would say same as @Peter_Youssef.

But remember also to filter specific request in advance:

AntonPineiro_0-1689058167331.png

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

exactly @AntonPineiro , agree with you.

Hey @Peter_Youssef @AntonPineiro

Thanks for the response. I have already filtered the requests by a specific request. And I created this account to play around and learn about dynatrace. So know one is handling the permissions for me. Do you mean this is because its the trial version? Because the documentation does not mention anything about such limitations. I have posted a screenshot of my permissions too

lasanga_0-1689061872819.png

lasanga_1-1689061977795.png

islam_zidan
Champion

Hello,

You need to choose a specific request or filter on that request to be able to mark it as key request.

Thanks,

Islam

Dynatrace Certified Professional - Dynatrace Partner - Yourcompass.ca

Hey @islam_zidan ,

Thanks for the response. Im filtering the requests by a specific request name I want. I followed the steps mentioned in documentation

lasanga_2-1689062058734.png

Seems that you don't have sufficient permissions as @Peter_Youssef said. please ask the environment owner to grant you the access. if you are the owner, then it's better to consult support or sales team to enable it.

Thanks,

Islam

Dynatrace Certified Professional - Dynatrace Partner - Yourcompass.ca

Hi,

Could you try with a request more near in time. As I read no requests last 1 day and 14 minutes.
Do you have another service with request more often? Just to try it.

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Featured Posts