Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Platform connection history

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hello All

Is there any way (configuration, API, Dashboard) to list all the connected users (connected to the platform not application users).

In the Cluster menu, we have the list of users but live users, or connected users for today.

I want a history of the last 7 days, month ...

The goal is to have a statistics of how much the platform is used, and how many user were connected...

Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Sharing Knowledge
4 REPLIES 4

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

You should check out the Audit API. It gives a list of users that have logged in.

Antonio Sousa

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

First, are you a SaaS or Managed Customer? Do you have the Dynatrace One Subscription as well? IF you have Dynatrace Managed and have a Dynatrace One Subscription. You can ask/request to have a Dynatrace SaaS Tenant spun up which is Basically having Dynatrace Monitor Dynatrace and in the SaaS environment, you will see your Dynatrace Managed as an application and do all sort of things with it. 

If you are a SaaS customer, and you have Dynatrace One, You can reach out to the Dynatrace reps to gain a usage report. There is no Dynatrace monitoring Dynatrace solution for SaaS at this point, but Dynatrace does have internal access and metrics that they have access to which could be shared with you. Unfortunately there is no log in access for anyone other then Dynatrace Employees. 

It would be a good Idea to put in a RFE for SaaS customer. I'll toss one in and provide the link to it. 

-Chad

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Malaik
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

And to replay your message.

I'm in managed platform, if you have more details about a process it will be helpful.

Thanks

Sharing Knowledge

Featured Posts