cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application session metrics - split by domain

mjm295
Participant

Hi All

We have a website create/run/hosted by a 3rd party Vendor. The vendor has allowed us to add some java script so we can track user experience in Dynatrace, with the main focus being to track when they hand off to our own technology stacks behind some API's.

for context - the website is a digital hotel room compendium/manual, which has links to things like in room dining, requesting room service etc.

Now - we run multiple hotels, each hotel has a slightly different domain, I can see these domains when I look at the details for the application.

I am trying to create a dashboard with the metrics, split out by domain, but when I look at metrics, I can only "split by" web Application, Users, or User type.  How can I split this data by domain too? (we are not grail enabled yet if that matters)

Thanks

Mark

2 REPLIES 2

mjm295
Participant

This is where I am stuck:

builtin:apps.web.activeSessions:filter(and(or(in("dt.entity.application",entitySelector("type(application),entityName.equals(~"Hospitality_SABA~")"))))):splitBy("dt.entity.application"):sort(value(auto,descending)):limit(20)

I need 

splitBy("....domain....") or something similar.

I am guessing I may need to create some individual metrics?

Hi,

Have you tried using User Session Properties to filter the data:)?

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/platform-modules/digital-experience/web-applications/addition...

Radek

Have a nice day!

Featured Posts