cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyTravel Application is not generating RUM Traffic

MSK
Visitor

Hi ,
I have installed the EasyTravel Application in Linux AWS VM and the application is running fine. I have started the application from UI and it's generating the backend Traffic(APM) but Frontend Traffic (RUM) is not generating. 

In  easyTravelConfig.properties for config.apacheWebServerHost & config.apacheWebServerB2bHost values have been updated with my PublicIP address also tried with localhost. Also monitoring for com.dynatrace.easytravel.weblauncher.jar easytravel-*-x* has been disabled. 

easytravel.png

In Business2Business Frontend (.NET) it shows the value as N/A.  How can we fix this issue? 

5 REPLIES 5

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @MSK 

Its look like your esayTravel is not connected to your tenant as it shows dynatrace 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1691228052846.png

At least with windows installation, If it is connected it should show your environment version

Yosi_Neuman_1-1691228114837.png

I would recheck the settings in easyTravelConfig.properties to ensure the connection 

Yosi_Neuman_2-1691228515240.png

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

@Yosi_Neuman , Thanks for your response. 

I have updated the config files as suggested do we need to add the token as well? config.apmTenantToken?

If yes what capabilities this token should have.  

config.apmServerProtocol=https://{environmentid}=live.dynatrace.com
config.apmServerWebPort=443
config.apmServerPort=443
config.apmServerWebURL=https://{environmentid}/live.dynatrace.com 
config.apmTenant=<abc1234>
config.apmTenantToken=?

HI @MSK 

You do not need to set the APM part, just the dynaTrace one.

This is how  easyTravelConfig.properties looks at my installation 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1695713748416.png

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hi @Yosi_Neuman , 

I have updated the dynatrace configuration as below .. still the real user traffic is not getting generated. 

MSK_0-1695731425025.pngMSK_1-1695731449950.png

Ammmm, @MSK do you see any errors on the log file of weblauncher.sh ?

Featured Posts