Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring SAP Webdynpro via Dynatrace RUM

andre_f
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hey all...

I'm looking for someone who has experience with monitoring SAP WebDynpro via Dynatrace. The goal is to see the user sessions and user actions. Unfortunately, our current approach has not led to the desired success and doesn't give us the deeper insights we need.

A few sentences about the background. SAP Fiori is currently being monitored. However, some WebDynpro apps are also called from Fiori. At this point the monitoring is interrupted. So far our approach uses a customization of the domainrelax.js as base, but it doesn't seem to work.

In general, I just want to see if there might be anyone currently monitoring WebDynpro via Dynatrace RUM so that we can share experiences.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @andre_f ,

to be honest, I don't have any experience with WebDynpro particularly, but as far as I know that there is WebDynpro ABAP and WebDynpro Java, so I think for ABAP you can try the ABAP extensions, as for the Java try to install OneAgent.

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Hi @Mohamed_Hamdy Thank you for the feedback. ABAP Extension is certainly worth considering. However, installation of the agent is not possible.

Featured Posts