cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The controller for path '/rb_bf*****qil' was not found or does not implement IController

natanael_mendes
Champion

Hi guys, im getting this error 

The controller for path '/rb_bf2****qil' was not found or does not implement IController

Someone has seen before?

Dynatrace Professional Certified
4 REPLIES 4

Taylor-Sanchez
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hi @natanael_mendes ,

This seems to be a general area in terms of the .NET space, meaning there could be a variety of reasons as to why you're getting this error. 

Doing a little bit of research here, I found this StackOverflow post that might be beneficial in your debugging process. 

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16444981/the-controller-for-path-home-was-not-found-or-does-not-...

In addition, since this could potentially be a .NET issue, you could have problems with the MVC framework. I suggest reviewing the code that you currently have with the exception errors to resolve the issue. 

Cheers,

Taylor S. 

Dynatrace ACE Services Consultant

Thank you for providing some help & additional resources @Taylor-Sanchez🙂
Did you find a solution for your error @natanael_mendes and would like to share it with the others? Or maybe you still need some support? 😉

I found the solution but is not what Taylor is saying, the solution is inside of aspnet application code

Dynatrace Professional Certified

It's great that you've found the solution either way! 🚀 Would you like to share more details about it in the comment? It might help other Dynatrace users struggling with a similar problem 🙂 

Featured Posts