cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Dynatrace Professional certificate just expired, any way i can get it renewed ?

suryakant_sahoo
Participant

My Dynatrace Professional certificate just expired, any way i can get it renewed ?
Do I need to do the associate and the professional certification process again! 💲

I am asking for this, so I can apply for Dynatrace Master Certification 🌠

6 REPLIES 6

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Don't let the Professional expire. Somewhere it says that if that happens, you have to start from the Associate again...

Antonio Sousa

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

It's in the University:

AntonioSousa_0-1695920559857.png

Antonio Sousa

Exactly...I too once missed the renewal date of my PRO certificate and had to go through the whole path again.
Have a nice day!

@AntonioSousa is correct, unfortunately this means that you'll have to start with associate again, as your initial associate certification is probably older than the professional. Also, if you retake professional (regadless of if its a renewal or if you start from associate again) you will have to do both the written and practical again. So unfortunately this would mean 3 exams before you can be on your way to master 😞

A Dynatrace Professional nerd working for Conclusion Xforce

My humble opinion: there should be a grace period of, say, 6 to 12 months after Professional cert expiry, where you can retake the Professional exams without starting from Associate. If you have successfully passed the Professional cert within the last 3 years, IMO the Associate exam is trivial; basically a formality.

Romanenkov_Al3x
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

In my way of thinking is easier to get all five AWS certs instead get Dynatrace Master certified.

Main reason is that AWS Certs requires no human interaction. It all depends only on you, your knowledge, your skills, your experience, your passion. 

It is impossible to win the game - where there are no clear rules for victory and defeat.

It is better to set real goals and achieve them.

Good luck!

DT_NGINX_FORCE_UNKNOWN_VERSION_INSTRUMENTATION=1

Featured Posts