manuel_novas
Newcomer

Just Helpme!

13 REPLIES 13

Philipp_Kastner
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Manuel,

this message indicates that one of the elements defined in your clickpath can not be found. You can have a look at the locators used to find the element in the clickpath settings.

If the problem persist, please go ahead an open a support ticket with additional details.

Kind regards, Philipp

james_leatherma
Participant

I think there is something wrong with the locator during playback. If I record a script with four steps, the second steps fails with that error. However, if I delete the fourth step, everything is located correctly.

With four steps:

After I delete the fourth step:

Hi James,

indeed this looks strange. Could you please go ahead and open a including steps to reproduce this.

Thank you, Philipp

SB_12
Organizer

hi

We are facing similar issue . has your issue been resolved?

Thanks

Swati

Sujit
Advisor

Hi,

I am facing same issue, did we find any solution yet. 

Thanks,

Sujit

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Lener
Observer

Good afternoon, I also have the same error, which indicates the client that they updated their captcha from version 2 to 3 and from there it began to fail

Lener_0-1686860110624.png

Lener
Observer

Could you find a solution to this problem?

Maelam
Observer

I am facing the same issue!

Hi @Maelam I recommend setting up a ticket in support.
If you get a response and know how to fix it then please let us know.

Have a nice day!

HannahM
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

As Philipp mentions here this message is seen when elements defined in your clickpath can not be found. 

Things to check:
are the screenshots showing what you expected? If not, has the scenario changed? Does the same happen if you playback locally or manually walk through the steps in the browser. Maybe try re-recording the script if it has changed. 
Has the page just not fully loaded? Try changing the wait strategy for the event 

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

johana_uray
Participant

Hi everyone,

I had the same problem with a monitor. In my case, in dynatrace the page is displayed but the selector is not found.

Error code: 1502 - The html element could not be found to perform action
Failure reason: Failed to locate object: CSS selector #pf-undefinido-cd-262 div div.css-gwngf9 div.css-1tbvomj
someone was able to solve it?

Thanks.

What have you checked?
are the screenshots showing what you expected? If not, has the scenario changed? Does the same happen if you playback locally or manually walk through the steps in the browser. Maybe try re-recording the script if it has changed. 
Has the page just not fully loaded? Try changing the wait strategy for the event 

Synthetic SME and community advocate.

Hi HannahM,

I tell you, I have validated that the page elements load correctly.

The screenshots show the elements I need to validate. The scenario is the same. I have re-recorded it but the error persists. I need to select a value inside a combobox. When I do it I reproduce it locally the script works correctly.

thank you so much.

johana_uray_0-1705079111236.png

Featured Posts