cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation and Deployment of Apache ActiveMQ Classic Extension.

carlos_carreno
Contributor

Hello community, the deployment of this extension has been carried out on some hosts with Linux operating systems, but I still don't see any information coming from this extension.

carlos_carreno_0-1703279924165.png

I have reproduced this process in a test environment to see how it resolves before going into production.

Upon reviewing the documentation, it appears that I need to install ActiveMQ on Linux to prepare this host and enable this extension to function.

My questions are: 1. Should I configure something on my machine (host) before setting up the ActiveGate and the extension?

Should I update the JAVA SDK and install ActiveMQ Classic on my host before starting the process with Dynatrace, and if so, how should I configure the communication ports?

And finally, simply put, what would be the solution to view data from a Linux machine through the ActiveMQ Classic extension?

1 REPLY 1

Mohamed_Hamdy
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @carlos_carreno ,

have you fulfilled all the needed prerequisites including enabling the ActiveMQ feature?

Mohamed_Hamdy_0-1703423932088.png

Mohamed_Hamdy_1-1703424288099.png

Mohamed_Hamdy_2-1703424337712.png

Best Regards,

Mohamed

Certified Dynatrace Professional | Certified Dynatrace Services Delivery - Observability & CloudOps | Dynatrace Partner - yourcompass.ca

Featured Posts