cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a multidimensional analysis view over multiple services?

ssmeets
Guide

Hello,

I've created a Request Attribute to collect an HTTP Parameter from specific web requests. This all works like a charm, except for the fact that I can only chart this (via a multidimensional analysis view) for one Service.

The application gets these web requests over two legs, so I would like to create a joined analysis view and filter on that specific HTTP Parameter and web request.

Is this possible?
I've looked at creating a custom metric, but I'm afraid that our entire custom metric license will be used by this one metric. This is because there are a lot of different HTTP Parameter values we need to capture, so the limit would be something like 1000 (just to be sure).

Also, if I create a custom metric, won't that be linked to a single Service?

I hope someone can help me! Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sten

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Sten,

did you tried to use the Global MDA provided under Diagnostic Tool?

Hi Davide,

I had no idea this function was available, but am very happy that I do now! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you! 🙂

But how can I join two o more services from different technology? , I know their name or ID, but there's not AND or OR option, I only can join differents parameters, but if i want to use "service name" multiple times the option only can be used one time.

Hi,

You can use "Service tag". Those services should be with same tag in advance.

Best regards

❤️ Emacs ❤️ Vim ❤️ Bash ❤️ Perl

Featured Posts