cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geеting a log error: React Native plugin has not been started yet! User Privacy Options can't be applied!

arajanna
Visitor

I am trying to integrate Dynatrace into the react-native app and followed all the steps from the instrumentation wizard. Also included this in one of my components for analyzing the user behavior.

import {
Dynatrace,
DataCollectionLevel,
UserPrivacyOptions,
} from '@dynatrace/react-native-plugin';

let privacyConfig = new UserPrivacyOptions(
DataCollectionLevel.UserBehavior,
true,
);
Dynatrace.applyUserPrivacyOptions(privacyConfig);

But when I run the app on ios or Android, I  am getting a log message saying "React Native plugin has not been started yet! User Privacy Options can't be applied!". Nor I am able to see user events and actions under user session analysis.
1 REPLY 1

nicholas_mcwher
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out. I would recommend opening a support ticket for first assistance on this. Please follow the steps in:

https://www.npmjs.com/package/@dynatrace/react-native-plugin#report-a-bug-or-open-a-support-case

Since you have followed the steps of the instrumentation wizard, I would provide the steps that you took along with the files listed in the link above to get further assistance with this manner. If you have any other information that would be helpful for us to understand the issue, that would also be great to add to the support ticket. 

Thanks,

Nick

Featured Posts